Interactive Display Viewsonic IFP7550-5
- Status:Available Stock
Designed with modern educators in mind, the ViewBoard® 50-5 Series offers an intuitive and interactive interface for a multi-user writing experience. With a single-cable USB-C for instant, worry-free connectivity, teachers can seamlessly plug-in and control their devices while continuing the lesson. Both students and educators enjoy smooth writing with Ultra Fine Touch Technology offering 40-point touch, and the dual-pen that comes in a range of colors and sizes. Rest assured you and your students’ eyes are cared for and protected as the ViewBoard® 50-5 Series comes with Flicker-Free technology and an integrated TÜV certified blue light filter for all brightness levels. Fully integrated with the myViewBoard suite, the ViewBoard® 50-5 Series brings together hardware and software for a complete classroom solution. Compatible with a full line of accessories, the ViewBoard® 50-5 Series enables you to effectively teach with a variety of engaging tools.
- Enjoy the incomparably smooth and natural writing experience offered by the dual-pen and Ultra Fine Touch Technology. The ViewBoard® 50-5 Series’ multi-touch capability enables up to 40-point touch input by multiple users, supporting and fostering in-class activities and student collaboration.
- Designed for simple use, the ViewBoard® 50-5 Series offers a USB-C port as part of its comprehensive connectivity.
- Fully integrated with the myViewBoard suite and compatible across platforms, the ViewBoard empowers you to make the most of classroom time. Enjoy tailor-made tools, like pop quizzes, an immersive reader, digital spinners, and timers, for effortless lesson planning and activities no matter if you’re teaching in the classroom or online.
- Simultaneously cast up to four devices using the ViewBoard Cast solution which is built into the ViewBoard Box.
- Share your screen with myViewBoard Display without any complicated setup. This browser-based casting service supports instant sharing from compatible devices without additional cables or pre-downloaded apps.
- Update, schedule, broadcast, and manage multiple displays simultaneously from any location via a secure, user-friendly remote management system. Streamline campus communication with multimedia messages, share text announcements, or set up emergency alarms.
- Enjoy powerful performance delivered by the ViewBoard 50-5 Series’ octa-core CPU, while ensuring all your data is safely protected with the Android 11 OS.
- Boost student engagement and information retention thanks to immersive sound.
- The ViewBoard® 50-5 Series employs the latest technology to safeguard the eyes of both children and adults, while not compromising on the high-quality visual experience.
- The ViewBoard® 50-5 Series meets energy consumption standards, is attentive to supply chain carbon emissions, and end-of-life management.
- DisplayPanel Size: 75″
Panel Type: TFT LCD Module with DLED Backlight. IPS
Display Area (mm): 1650.24(H) × 928.26(V)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: UHD 3840×2160
Colors: 1.07B colors (10bit)
Brightness: 350 nits (typ.)
Contrast Ratio: 1200:1 (typ.) 5000:1 (DCR)
Response Time: 8ms
Viewing Angles: H = 178, V = 178 typ.
Backlight Life: 50,000 hours(Min)
Surface Treatment: Hardness: 7H, Anti-glare coating
- PlatformProcessor: ARM Cortex-A73*4 + Cortex-A53*4
- TouchType/ Tech: Ultra Fine Touch Techology (IR Recognition)
Touch Resolution: 32768 ×32768
Touch Point: Windows: 40 points of touch, Android : 20 points of touch
- INPUTHDMI: 2.0 x 3 (3840×2160 @60Hz, HDCP2.2, HDMI1 with CEC/ARC)
WiFi: x 1 module slot
- OUTPUTHDMI: x1 (4K@60Hz)
Audio: x1 (Earphone out)
SPDIF: x1 (optical)
- LANRJ45: x2
- USBType A: 2.0 x 2
3.0 x 4
Type B: x2, for touch
Type C: x1 ( DP 1.2, USB2.0, PD65W, Ethernet 100M)
- SPEAKERS12W x 2 + 16W x 1 subwoofers
- Top Camera PlateYes
- Embedded OSAndroid 11
- Bundle SoftwareBasic Annotation Software: myViewBoard
Pro Annotation Software: myViewBoard for Windows (Embedded in Windows Slot-in PC)
Wireless Presentation: vCast/myViewBoard Display App
- Special FeaturesAll-in-one USB port: “SmartPort™ USB” to all channels.
Simple LAN sharing between IFP and slot-in device: Yes
Light Sensor: Yes
- PowerVoltage: 100-240VAC +/- 10% Wide Range
Consumption: 135W(typ.), 0.5W (off)
- ERGONOMICSWall Mount (VESA® ): 800 mm x 400 mm
- OPERATING CONDITIONSTemperature (º C): 0°C to 40°C
Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)Physical (inch / mm): 67.3 x 40.2 x 3.5 in / 1710 x 1020 x 90 mm
Packaging (inch / mm): 76.0 x 44.9 x 11.0 in / 1930 x 1140 x 280 mm
- WEIGHTNet (lb / kg): 118.8lb/53.9kg
Gross (lb / kg): 158.5lb/71.9kg
- REGULATIONScTUVus, FCC/ICES003, Energy Star 8.0, EMC/CE, CB/LVD, GOST-R/EAC, UkrSEPRO, EPEAT, Mexico NOM , Mexico Energy, UKCA, UK-EEL, BSMI, BIS, LBL( Low Blue Light Certification), Flicker Free, Green BOM, RoHS, ErP-Eco, REACH, SCIP, WEEE, TPCH , Packing waste, CA65, PAIA
- PACKAGE CONTENTS1. Power cord
2. Remote control with AAA battery
3. Touch USB cable
4. Touch pen x 2
5. Quick Start Guide + Compliance statement
6. RS232 adapter
7. Clamp x 5
8. Camera Plate
9. Screw x 8
10. HDMI cable
- Compatible Slot-in PC• VPC2-O series
• VPC2-O-B series