Paradox REM3 Alarm Remote
- Status:Available Stock
The REM3 is an Alarm Remote from Paradox. The REM3 is a stylish wireless hand-held 2-way remote keypad. The Paradox REM3 provides independent arming/disarming in any mode (arm, sleep, stay, or off) for two partition. It also displays the system status for both partitions with visual and audible feedback via its two independent row of lights. Furthermore, the REM3 can display your arm status, whether you are close to home or away.
This Paradox REM3 is compatible with the MG5000, MG5050 and Spectra SP series V3.00 (or higher) and RTX3 V1.31 (or higher). It supports StayD and will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status–even when out of range. It has a built-in transceiver, independent arm, sleep, stay and off buttons and LED display per partition. With its compact, water-resistant design and many features, this is a great pendant for Paradox systems.
PHUCBINH GROUP distributes genuine Paradox products.
- Supports StayD
- System Status Memory: The REM3 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status, even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
- Configure which partitions the REM3 arms/disarms
- Built-In Transceiver (433 MHz or 868 MHz)
- Independent Arm, Sleep, Stay and Off buttons and LED display per partition
- Control up to 6 PGMs and/or generate panics
- Keypad Mode: Requires code entry
Remote Mode: One-touch arming / Disarming
- Installer Diagnostic Mode:
Partition 1 LEDs = Signal Strength Display
Partition 2 LEDs = RF Interference Display
- Provides visual and auditory feedback of system status
- Press the Status button to receive system status
- Label to identify remote control owner
- Compact, water-resistant design
- Size: 8cm x 3.4cm x 1.5cm (3.1in x 1.3in x 0.6in)
- Compatible with MG5000, MG5050, MG5075, MG6250, Spectra SP series (V3.00 or higher) and RTX3 (V1.31 or higher)
- EN50131 grade 3