Suprema BioLite N2
- SKUBioLite N2
- Status:Available Stock
Suprema BioLite N2 is a Suprema’s 2nd generation outdoor fingerprint terminal that provides comprehensive access control and time attendance features based on Suprema’s latest biometric technology and security platform. BioLite N2 provides class-leading performance and security by featuring Suprema’s latest fingerprint algorithm coupled with world’s best fingerprint sensor. Packed in a rugged IP67 housing, BioLite N2 added flexibility in system design with multi-class RFID reading technology.
- BioLite N2 features a class-leading 1.2GHz CPU that enhances user experience by offering precise control of locking devices, and quick response for users.
- BioLite N2 offers superior ingress protection with its IP67 rated rugged structure.
- With Suprema Mobile Access, as a credential, your smartphone is a key to access: Communicates via Bluetooth in Android, iOS/ Communicates via NFC’s HCE in Android.
- Featuring dual-frequency RFID technology, BioLite N2 supports both LF(125kHz) and HF(13.56MHz) RFID including all RFID standards that HID multi CLASS readers support. On top of fingerprint credential, BioLite N2 supports most types of RFID card standards with a single device including 125kHz EM, HID Prox & 13.56MHz MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire/EV1, FeliCa, iCLASS SE/SR, NFC and 2.4GHz BLE
- BioLite N2 comes with not only a TCP/IP interface, but also more traditional interfaces (RS-485, Wiegand) to provide higher flexibility and multiple installation options for different environments. It also offers 2 internal inputs and 1 internal relay output to control peripheral devices. The I/O ports can also be expanded using the Secure I/O accessory.